Meet The Team!
Since 1996, the SCCC has developed into a prominent South African regional amateur performing group, requiring specialized support services. It is a division of the South Cape Music Academy, a registered Non-Profit Company subscribing to the requirements of the SA Companies Act.
Our development objectives include:
- A healthy school feeder system representative of the Garden Route and the Little Karoo regions.
- A junior development choir feeder system.
- A youth choir section.
- An instrumental accompaniment section.
- A professional music staff complement.
- A parental support and fundraising group.
- A day-to-day management team.
- A choir school and education unit
Meet the Team!
|Director of Music||Jan-Erik Swart||
|Director - Finance||Louise Swart||
|Director - Choir Manager & Garderobe||Mimi Haasbroek||
|Manager - Logistics & Stage Manager||Fred Pieters|
|Accompanist & Voice Trainer||Annette Strydom|
|Accompanist & Voice Trainer||Sunette Naude'||
|Voice Trainer||Helianthe' Smit||
|Fundraising & Marketing|
|Ladismith Representative:||Retha van Zyl|
|Knysna Representative||Thomas Grobler|
|Hartenbos/Mossel Bay Representative||Annette Strydom|